I had forgotten how much kitchen stuff I had here in CA, packed away from my apartment! Lots of spices and sugar and oil, good staples that I am excited to take to CO. We won't be taking all of it, however! We discovered we have had some "helpers" in the garage... mice who went through my stuff, ate some of it, shredded other bits of it, and left little presents behind, all without my permission. Just thought you'd want to see the carnage! We are making good progress, and will finish packing this afternoon. We plan to load it all onto a truck Monday, then depart for Colorado on Tuesday! Exciting!! It's been overwhelming at times, but my parents are awesome workhorses who just plug away at it, so much so that I feel like I am barely helping! I'm not supposed to lift heavy stuff in my condition, but I still want to contribute (and have... some).



No comments:
Post a Comment