Wednesday, May 19, 2010

24 Weeks




Getting BIG! I have a feeling my days are numbered for certain activities, like trimming my toenails or lacing up shoes. :) I've been having some pain in my abdominal muscles, either a pulled muscle, or just the normal stretching-out that occurs. I called the clinic to make sure it wasn't something serious that needed attention. (Because my body's functioning fine otherwise, and there's no hard lump or anything wrong with the skin, the nurse thought it was muscle-related.) I would concur; it definitely felt like a sore muscle the first few days.... now it's a sharp pain if I laugh too hard, pick up something heavy, or reach for something on a high shelf. Sometimes even sitting up is challenging. Sean tries not to laugh at me when I go from giggling to wincing. :) It's a pretty sharp jolt, but brief, so I'm hanging in there. Just wanted to share a symptom to balance my gushy-gooey posts lately, to let you know that I'm not in complete denial, that I don't think everything's always rosy.

Posted by Picasa

Here's our son!!!! I am so irreparably biased, but I do think he is going to be a cutie pie! Can't wait to kiss his little nose and nibble his fingers and toes.


3D technology is so cool! I am thankful we have access to such things to allow us glimpses into pre-born life! I think he has Sean's lips. I still have trouble believing there's a real, all-new person coming. We'll see who he resembles once out of the womb!

No comments:

Post a Comment