Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tummy time, sun, & snuggles

Sean LOVES his kids so much, all three of them

Caleb being silly and "helping" Chloe with tummy time. He likes to join in when she is practicing. :)

I LOVE my kids so much. It's even more amazing than I thought it would be to be a parent, their parent.

This is Caleb's "I crack myself up" face. He was giggling hysterically by this point.

Snuggles with Chloe... who has had enough affection for the moment!

We call her "mini Mommy" sometimes :)

Grammy loves her snuggles too!! Man, does Caleb get excited when the doorbell rings!

We had to do a little photo shoot with Chloe's awesome, cute-as-can-be sun hat. Yes, she's also wearing a jacket. :) It can be windy here in the spring! Sunny but windy...

Love her soft, squishy cheeks!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness--your kids are so cute Marisa and Sean! I'm glad you love parenting :)

    Aunt Cheryl

    ReplyDelete