Caleb approves! :)
Sean's finished "DAD" project. :) I originally sought a five-opening frame to make a DADDY collage but was unsuccessful in finding a frame with five side-by-side, upright openings. Oh well!
Sean really liked it. :)
We had a lovely Father's Day! After church-- which was so encouraging-- we ate a lunch of open-faced spinach/Parmesan chicken sandwiches on homemade Italian herb bread (see below). It's a mouthful to say, but it was a spontaneous creation, since I didn't have any plans for a special meal. I used what I had on hand, and would have LOVED to slather the bread with some pesto, but we didn't have any. :) I used spicy brown mustard instead, which still gave it a nice little flavor-kick.
We ate outside in the back yard, and it was lovely.
I LOVE MY BOYS!
Caleb received a new outfit or two from his Grammy, sneaked into Sean's Father's Day package....
"I dig Daddy" indeed
He's only the cutest. thing. ever! :) I love the plaid shorts!!!
And here's just a nice family shot we got on our "date" last weekend to Wahoo's Tacos-- we had a couple free-taco coupons. God is so gracious and I love my family. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment